Home Photography Writing About

7.11.09

NaNoWriMo


November is National Novel Writing Month and I'm participating in the fun. Basically, it's a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. After the first week, I'm at 11,767 words. I think it's the most I've ever written. And, amazingly, I like every word so far.

If you want to stay updated on my status just click on the picture to the right ---->

If you are a NaNoWriMo participant, friend me! I'd love to check out other novels and watch as you reach your goals.

Wish me luck. I have the whole month open to devote to this, and I'm using it well. Hopefully by this time next year I can tell you when my book will be on the shelves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge! Good luck with it. I would love to read it in the end :)